Houses of Worship
Your values can be expressed through where you bank
Your organization provides spiritual worship, guidance, education, and a sense of community and fellowship. Like all businesses, you need a financial partner who understands the work you’re doing in the community and your goals and challenges. FCB Bank offers flexible solutions that can help you track, manage, save, and spend your funds so that you can continue to do good work.
Check in with your organization
When evaluating what you may need for your organization consider the following:
- Do you have delayed maintenance projects you need funding to cover?
- What difficulties do you have in tracking your varied types of deposits?
- What is your strategy for receiving regular electronic payments from your congregation?
- What facilities improvements are you looking to make?
- How often do you run capital campaigns? How do you fund capital projects that are not completely funded by contributions?
- How do you pay your clergy and program providers?
Need Help Deciding?
There are a lot of options and solutions available for your organization. One of our community banking office team members would love to learn more about your specific goals and needs.
Recommended Products & Services
Nonprofit Checking Accounts
We have designed 3 specialized checking account options available to houses of worship. These accounts have no or low fees, flexible transaction volumes, access at your fingertips, and more
Make repairs or updates to your facilities or cover expenses not completely funded by contributions. The right loan or line of credit is a great tool for many businesses. FCB Bank offers conventional loans, SBA loans, and USDA loans
Mobile & Online Banking
You’re busy helping people in our community, FCB Bank’s mobile and online platforms for business can make it easy for you to work smarter, not harder and focus on what you love
Savings & Investment Accounts
Your excess balances should be working for you – even if you’re busy. We offer savings accounts that can automate investments, save time, and help you help yourself.
Keep your collections secure even when the bank is closed. Deposit your daily cash, checks, and credit card slips outside of normal banking hours for processing the next business day.