Denise Guyton-Boyer has been with FCB Bank since it started in 2001. She currently serves as senior vice president of commercial lending, managing commercial and business loans, lines of credit, and small business administration loans. Denise loves working with and establishing long-term relationships with clients. For her, one of the greatest rewards of her career has been working with nonprofit organizations; she has a long history of assisting these organizations to build new facilities and is glad to be a financial business partner for them.
“We love our community and giving back with our time and talents is very important to us. We are your financial partner, personally and in business. We are always accessible and eager to assist in any way we can.”
Denise has been a Frederick County resident her whole life and was born at Frederick Memorial Hospital just right down the road from her current office. She grew up on a farm in Burkittsville, MD, and now lives on a farm with her husband in Jefferson, MD. She loves being outside and gardening.
- Deacon and Member of BOT, Pleasant View Church of the Brethren
- Volunteers and visits elderly residents in nursing facilities
- Volunteers with grandchildren’s’ sports teams
- Graduate of the Maryland Banking School
- Graduate of Xerox Commercial Lending School
- ABA Commercial Lending Certifications