Prepaid Reloadable Cards
Lots of Possibilities, Less Commitment
A general purpose reloadable card can help you prevent overspending, manage your budget, and enjoy the purchasing flexibility of a card without a bank account or credit history. Enjoy the convenience of using a debit card, receiving direct deposits, and easily loading or transferring funds.
Who is it Good For?
A prepaid GPR card is a great option for students or children traveling, people who don’t have a banking relationship or credit history, or drivers or employees who need to make regular purchases. Prepaid cards can be a great time-saving solution for nonprofit organizations as well.
What are the Advantages?
Easily manage, track, and reload funds from your VISA® debit card using the SMMX mobile App. Use your card to make purchases almost anywhere, and have peace-of-mind knowing you, or your child, can’t overspend.
Benefits and Features
Access and Manage
Managing and viewing your account is easy with the Select Mobile Money (SMMX) App. Check your balance, make transfers, set up alerts and notifications, and keep tabs on your budget whenever, wherever.
Easy to Load
Add money to your card through direct deposit, depositing checks at a qualified ATM like Greendot, or coming into an FCB bank center.
Independence for Students
Help your student become more financially independent. You’ll be able to reload their card and help them learn to manage an account with low risk.
Use Your Funds
With a Mastercard® debit card you’re able to make purchases almost everywhere. Use at local locations, while traveling, or online with confidence and ease. Using the mobile app you can transfer money, pay your friends who also use prepaid cards, and more.
Features of a Prepaid Reloadable Card
- Move money inside or outside the United States
- Transfer money to other Digiliti Money cardholders
- Load funds through direct deposit, Greendot, in-branch, or bank transfer via ACH
- More secure than paper checks or carrying large amounts of cash
- Can be used anywhere Mastercard® debit card are accepted, including online
- Track and manage activity without paper statements
- Access bill pay and mobile deposit using the SMMX app
- Store and manage balances up to $10,000
- Available to qualified individuals with a TIN or ITIN, no need for a personal bank account
- Access to local deals and coupons
Frederick County Bank is a distributor of the Digiliti Money Prepaid Mastercard® Payroll Card. Card issuer is Central Bank of Kansas City (CBKC).