- Online Access
- Online Access
- Resource Center
Home Equity Loan
Unlock your home’s equity.
A home equity loan is a convenient way to take on unexpected expenses, home repairs, a renovation project, debt consolidation and more. Use a home equity loan if you want to borrow a specific amount, and have the stability of a fixed rate, term, and monthly payment that fits your budget. And, enjoy tax-deductible interest!
15-Year Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan Special
Is it time to...
- Renovate or update your home
- Improve your kitchen, bathroom, outdoor space, and more
- Purchase a vehicle
- Make repairs to old plumbing, heating and air conditioning, roof, and more
- Pay for unexpected medical expenses
- Consolidate debt
If so, our current special offers a low 3.99% APR. Apply before June 30, 2021 and fees may be waived.*
Ways to Apply
5-YEAR HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT SPECIAL
- Use the equity in your home for a remodel, college tuition, debt consolidation, vacation or more.
- You only pay interest on what you use.
- Don’t miss this low rate! Plus, fees may be waived through June 30, 2021.
HOME EQUITY LOAN VS. LINE OF CREDIT
- Explore the differences between a Home Equity Loan and a Home Equity Line of Credit
- Which one is better for you?
* Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC. Offer valid April 1, 2021 through June 30, 2021 but is subject to change without notice. Standard underwriting criteria apply. Property must be located in the FCB Bank service area. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is effective as of March 10, 2021, but may be modified or discontinued without notice. The minimum loan amount is $10,000. The interest rate for your loan is based upon your creditworthiness. There is a new money requirement of $10,000. With an APR of 3.99 %, the monthly loan payment is $73.92 for $10,000 borrowed for a term of 180 months. The loan amount is up to 80% loan-to-value. Property insurance is required. Payment must be automatically deducted from an FCB Bank checking or statement savings account. Fees (Flood Certification, Lien Search, Automated Valuation Model (AVM), Property Condition Report (PCR) and mortgage recording), will be waived 1.) if applicant has or opens an FCB Bank Checking or Statement Savings account with recurring direct deposits limited to Social Security, Pension or Payroll. 2.) For those applicants that do not have direct deposit, fees (Flood Certification, Lien Search, Automated Valuation Model (AVM), Property Condition Report (PCR) and mortgage recording), will be waived if the applicant has or opens an FCB Bank checking account and completes, within the first 60 days, a.) 10 Point of Sale transactions and b.) Enrollment in online banking. If the requirements are not met within the first 60 days, the loan fees will be added to the principal balance of the loan. 3.) If the applicant cannot meet either requirement for the fee waiver, the applicant will have an option to pay for the fees at closing. If we are unable to determine the property value with an Automated Valuation Model (AVM) and Property Condition Report (PCR), the Bank may be required to order an appraisal. Subject to appraisal requirements. If the loan request is over $250,000, Title Insurance may be required. For properties located in the state of Maryland, recordation tax applies. Appraisal, Title Insurance and Maryland Recordation Tax fees will not be waived and the applicant will be responsible for these costs. Other rates and terms are available.