- Online Access
- Online Access
- Resource Center
Get the cash you need
5-Year Lock Home Equity Line of Credit
Did you know the equity in your home can be used for debt consolidation, home improvements, college tuition, a vacation, and much more? It’s true!
Other home equity line of credit products are available.
Fixed Rate 5-Year Lock Home Equity Line of Credit Special going on now! Learn more.
Get the Cash You Need
- Consolidate debt
- Pay for unexpected expenses
- Renovate or update your home
- Improve your kitchen, bathroom, outdoor space and more
- Make repairs to old plumbing, heating and air conditioning, roof and more
How It Works
- The 5-Year Lock Home Equity Line of Credit features a fixed 5.74% APR for the first 12 months.
- For the next 48 months the interest rate will increase to 7.24% APR, and then converts to a variable rate.
- As of May 4, 2023, the variable APR is based upon The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus .74% was 8.99%.
- The maximum APR is 18.00%.
- Much, much lower interest rate than using a credit card
- You can draw from a home equity line of credit and repay all or some of it monthly, similar to a credit card.
- You don’t have to use your line of credit all at once—or at all.
- Only pay interest on what you use.
Ways to Apply
Apply By Phone
We have dedicated staff that can assist you with applying right over the phone!
Call to get started now!
Visit an Office
Our friendly knowledgeable office staff can take your application at an office convenient to you.
Use our office locator to find an office near you.
UNDERSTANDING HOME EQUITY
- What is home equity?
- How is home equity calculated?
- Learn the basics to understand how you can benefit.
HOME EQUITY LOAN VS. LINE OF CREDIT
- Explore the differences between a Home Equity Loan and a Home Equity Line of Credit
- Which one is better for you?
THE PROS AND CONS OF USING YOUR HOME’S EQUITY
- What is home equity?
- Should I use home equity for a remodel or renovation project?
- Choose the right loan type
REFINANCE AND TAP INTO THE EQUITY IN YOUR HOME
- Take advantage of lower interest rates to potentially lower your payment or tap the equity in your home.
- Plenty of options to get the plan that best fits your needs.
Home Equity Loan
- You’ll receive the entire amount upfront.
- Interest rates are fixed.
- Variety of terms ranging from 1 month to 20 years.
Standard underwriting criteria apply. Property must be located in the FCB Bank service area. At the Bank’s discretion, interest rates may change at any time without notice. The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is fixed for the first 60 months, and then converts to a variable rate. As of May 4, 2023, the variable APR is based upon The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus .74% was 8.99%. The maximum APR is 18.00%. APR based upon line of credit up to 80% loan-to-value. Loan-to-value of 90% with a 0.15% rate increase. The interest rate for your line is based upon your creditworthiness. There is a new money requirement of $10,000. Property insurance is required. The payment must be automatically deducted from an FCB Bank checking or statement savings account. Your minimum payments may not be sufficient to fully repay the principal that is outstanding on your line at the end of the term. If they are not, you will be required to pay the entire outstanding balance in a single payment. The prepayment penalty for home equity lines of credit terminated in the first 36 months is 2% of the credit limit or $350, whichever is less. Payment must be automatically deducted from an FCB Bank checking or statement savings account. If we are unable to determine the property value with an Automated Valuation Model (AVM) and Property Condition Report (PCR), the Bank may be required to order an appraisal. Subject to appraisal requirements. If the loan request is over $250,000, Title Insurance may be required. For properties located in the state of Maryland, recordation tax applies. Appraisal, Title Insurance and Maryland Recordation Tax fees will not be waived and the applicant will be responsible for these costs. Other rates and terms are available.