Moving in or moving up, we have loans for that!
Whether you’re buying, building or fixing up a home there’s a lot to think about. We’ll help you navigate the mortgage process and find the loan that’s right for you.
First Time Homebuyers
From house hunter to homeowner, as a first-time buyer, there are lots of great financing programs and options available to you. Check our how FCB can guide you through the process
Community Partners Program
If you work in the law enforcement, fire & rescue, education, or health care profession, you may be eligible for special financing offers through FCB’s Community Partners Program
Buy A Home
Get the financing solutions you need to construct or purchase the right home for you.
Fixed Rate Mortgage
A Fixed Rate Mortgage is one of the most popular home loan products. With a fixed-rate, you’ll have predictable monthly payments for the entire term of the loan. Contact us or complete an online application to begin the qualifying process.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARMs)
With an Adjustable Rate Mortgage, the interest rate on your loan goes up or down based on the current market. If you’re interested in an ARM contact us or complete an online application to begin the qualifying process.
Portfolio Balloon Mortgage
A Balloon mortgage has an amortization of up to 30-years but the interest rate is Fixed for a specific term. Once that term is matured, the loan is due for renewal.
Building and Lot Loans
Use a lot loan to purchase land for future construction
A construction loan can be used to finance the building of a home or structure. A construction loan can help manage expenses.
Update Your Home: Renovate or Remodel
A dream home is more than a house! Make your home work for you by using the existing equity in your primary residence to establish a Home Equity Line of Credit or Home Equity Fixed. FCB can provide the financing solutions you need to upgrade or repair your home.
Home Equity Line of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) allows you to borrow money from your home to pay for planned and unplanned expenses. Access your funds by writing a check, using FCB’s online banking service to transfer funds to your FCB checking account, or obtain a cash advance at any FCB bank center. A HELOC has a variable interest rate with no annual fee and offers flexibility.
FCB offers competitive rates and there are no closing costs** to open a HELOC.
Home Equity Fixed Rate Loan
With a Home Equity Fixed Rate Loan, you borrow only the amount you need and know exactly what the payment is for the term of the loan. You’ll also receive a discounted rate when you enroll in automatic payments from your FCB checking or savings account. A Home Equity Fixed Rate Loan offers predictability.
Use a HELOC or Home Equity Fixed Rate Loan to
- Renovate or update your home
- Improve your kitchen, bathroom, outdoor space, and more
- Make repairs to old pluming, heating & air, your roof
- Purchase a vehicle
- Medical expenses
- Consolidate Debt
Frederick County Bank Mortgage Loan Originators are registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry in accordance with the SAFE Act. For information on the registration process visit the NMLS Resource Center or visit the NMLS Consumer Access website to search.
- All FCB loan products are subject to underwriting and credit approval. There is no prepayment penalty for consumer loans and lines of credit.
- FCB postpones the closing costs provided the credit limit does not exceed $100,000. If the line is closed within three years of settlement, the customer must reimburse FCB for closing costs. The customer must also agree to a one-time payment of the recordation tax at settlement.
Please note: Frederick County Bank's trade area is primarily Frederick County, Maryland.
- First-time Homebuyer Product is a product of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta. Household income restrictions and other requirements apply. Please see Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta’s Affordable Housing Program Implementation Plan at www.fhlbatl.com for complete product requirements.