- Online Access
- Resource Center
Who We Serve - Nonprofits
There are more than 2,000 nonprofit organizations in Frederick County helping to make our community a better place to live. From health and human service providers to family foundations, educational organizations to membership groups, religious groups to artistic and cultural organizations, the nonprofits of Frederick are vibrant and unique.
Like all businesses, your nonprofit requires banking solutions to help manage cash flow, monitor account balances, and keep your overhead low. Whether you need low fees, high transaction limits, or access at your fingertips, FCB Bank is proud to offer many great solutions for nonprofits
Nonprofit Checking Accounts
We have designed 3 checking account options specifically for nonprofits. These accounts have no or low fees, flexible transaction volumes, access at your fingertips, and more
Merchant Services & Cash Management
Whether you’re collecting and processing donations, investing, or looking to improve your employee, vendor, or tax payments, FCB Bank can help streamline the process.
Mobile & Online Banking
You’re busy helping your clients, FCB Bank’s mobile and online platforms for business can make it easy for you to access your accounts, make transfers, pay bills, and set alerts on-the-go. Digital banking is convenient, secure, and efficient.
Move or Upgrade Facilities
Outgrown or need to update your current space? A real estate loan can help with everything from cosmetic updates to make your practice more inviting to constructing a new state-of-the-art facility.
ACH Services with Blocks & Filters
Collect recurring payments or make recurring payments quickly and easily. Accelerate and reduce costs of accounts payable, reduce the possibility or check fraud, and create “blocks” to prevent unauthorized activity. Usually provides next-day settlement
Ways to Apply
Check In With Your Practice
When evaluating what you may need for your business consider the following:
- How many of your patients pay with a credit card? What challenges have you faced in handling credit card payments?
- What is the delay between check payments received at your center and availability of funds?
- How have delays by patients in paying co-pays and deductibles affected your ability to pay your expenses?
- Do you experience cash shortfalls due to delays in insurance payments?
- How are you financing equipment purchases, replacements, and upgrades?
- What plans do you have for office improvements or expansions?
- What difficulties do you face in paying staff, payroll taxes, and reporting?
- Are you planning an acquisition or buy-in that would require a significant outlay of capital?