- Online Access
- Resource Center
All the Features of Personal Online Banking and more:
- Pay bills.
- Manage funds.
- Initiate wire transfers.
- Collect and disburse payments through ACH.
- Implement direct deposit of payroll.
- Electronic payment service for transferring funds.
- Foreign and Domestic payments.
- Secure movement of money.
- Fraud prevention with Positive Pay.
- Fraud protection with Debit Block.
- No need to wait for your statement in the mail.
- Reduce clutter and paper.
- View statements anytime.
Business Online Banking
Business Online Banking gives you 24/7 access and the tools needed to manage your business accounts. All online banking activity is performed under the safety and security of encrypted, password-protected access.
- Customizable dashboard for efficient navigation.
- View deposits, account balances and check images from transaction history.
- Ability to transfer funds between various account types.
- View E-Statement and statement history.
- Place stop payments.
- Establish Alerts to confirm transaction activity, monitor balances, and mitigate fraud.
Treasury Online Banking
Treasury Online Banking from FCB Bank enhances our Online Banking to add additional security features and functionality. Our system is technologically advanced while still remaining user-friendly and easy to use.
- Enhanced access security through the use of a security token.
- Restrict specific account access for view only, deposit, withdrawal, or none.
- Control User account and functionality access based on employee job function.
- Transaction approval using a security token for enhanced security.
- Benefit from a full range of reports including cash position, account activity, ACH activity, company entitlement, and user activity report.
- Receive real time reporting on all current day transactions including ACH transfers.
- Set additional security parameters such as specific transactional limits or multiple approval levels.
- Restrict User access by locking down based on country location, IP address and/or time-of-day.