Thank you for your interest in Business Online Banking and Bill Pay, our FREE online banking service.
Business Online Banking and Bill Pay is Frederick County Bank's secure, state of the art, online business cash management solution. Business Online Banking and Bill Pay enables you to access your accounts in a 24/7 real-time environment from any location using a browser and Internet connection.
As a Business Online Banking and Bill Pay customer, your account information will be displayed in an easy to read and navigate format customized to your specific needs. You'll see and can interact with the real-time data you need to make accurate cash management decisions. Some of the notable features available through Business Online Banking and Bill Pay are:
- Balance inquiry
- Account history and transaction details
- Funds transfer between accounts
- Approved ACH transactions (requires specific plan types and credit approval)
- Wire transfer initiation
- Bill payment — Click here to learn more and view demo
- Stop payments
- Customized security and employee access
In order to use the Business Online Banking and Bill Pay service, your browser must support 128 bit encryption. We strongly recommend that you use Internet Explorer® 9+ for PC, Firefox® 10+ for PC, or Safari® 5+ for Mac.
For more information, please call 301-620-1400 or contact your FCB bank center. Visit the Locations and Hours page for contact information.
Click here if you are ready to enroll as a Business Online Banking and Bill Pay customer.
Click here if you are already a Business Online Banking and Bill Pay customer and would like to log in.
Business Online Bill Pay Information and Product Demo
With free Business Online Bill Pay you can access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the Internet to:
- Pay bills from a designated account with a click of a button
- Include invoice information with payments
- Make multiple payments on a single screen
- Schedule future and recurring payments
- Review recent transactions
- Export to Quicken, QuickBooks, Money, and other convenient applications
Business Bill Pay Customer Support is available via email at email@example.com or by calling 301-620-1400 (Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ET).
Take a test drive! Click here to view the Business Online Bill Pay demo.
Click here if you are ready to register as a Business Online Banking and Bill Pay customer.